Monday, November 29, 2010

my vision.........

everybody have vision ,what i had since my childhood was that i will work for others along with my family needs. though my mother father was of not this nature but this i must have inherited from my grandfather and great grandfather who was of this nature i heard from my elders of family. ideas use to come in my mind in very young age of school days. my wife is of this nature and thinking due to she inherited from her father. the spirit of social service and help comes through family atmosphere.
earlier when i use to see in my school days schoolmates and neighbor,people in need and hardships i use to think how i could help them,anyhow i use to help them by the means i had, afterwords when i was in service i helped many in my service tenure i sometimes got money as promoting amount which is in practice in leather and chemical industry.that was a good amount ,and a good share from my wife and my salary i also spent for social service for years. but as health problems started in 2001 and severe problems which started after January 2002,my social services reduced to minimum. i felt too much for it but since last two years i again stated to help people more and is satisfied. but the source of income is my personal income only.
so what is in my mind is to start oldage home, hospital with very advanced facilities, paid acd full charity both. shelters for animals, societies for cleanliness to provide them aids, arrangement for many essential requrements help for those who cannot expose themselves. for the income to run these organizations i have planned incentive partnership industry in many fields of expertise.
my field of most interest is education and green forests and trees plantation to max possible at places i have also written in my blogs.hope that GOD will help me to achieve my target, for social work besides some income also for my family. i praY THAT I MAY GET RID OF MY HEALTH PROBLEMS AND MAY DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR THE PEOPLE OF MY COUNTRY AND WORLD.
NAJEEB KHAN
AGRA 282005
INDIA

No comments:

Post a Comment