Monday, November 15, 2010

friendship

since my school days i had many friends, but many finished when i changed the school,college,institution or work place. but my personal experience is that it is very hard to find out true friends.
it happened many times i met my old friends after years, some are doctors,officers,clerks,and others. but you believe me they recognized me well, but few intended to be unknown.may be that this is of their thinking that they will have to give some concession. in some cases of n.m.p., and water works, the friend recognized me but took suvidha in name of others, because my father failed to get the work done without yeas, surprising we had to pay hundreds of suvidha for paying about twenty rupees per year tax of those times tax.
there are very few true friends,generally people make friends for some advantage or benefit. if they continue to get some benefit they continue otherwise part slowly from it . this i experienced latest, one came very near to me as a friend, i use to teach his children, but temporarily due to my cataract i refused for some time to teach. it is fact that his friendship started going far not as close as earlier. the new friend started neglecting, to see me or sit with me . this sort of temporary friendships effects for others in future, if ever i will get a true friend i will doubt on him. so it is better to be less friends but permanent, money should not matter in friendship,if you can do do some job for your friend free, definitely the friendship will continue. business to be kept apart from friendship. friends are for ever money is immaterial.review your friends.
najeeb khan
agra . 282005
india

No comments:

Post a Comment