Thursday, August 26, 2010

why i chose blogger,facebook,orkut or hpage

i started with orkut. my chidren said papa you are too old to new friends,i told them that i will use all in different way. one of my parttime student who use to take my help for writing articles,essay etc suggested me to write blogs. i did not knew how to open sites,he helped me and opened one for me i started writing, then my daughter was to prepare for admission for journalism. i started writing guidelines for her. she now is a journalist,but my interest continued in writing from books,journals,newspaper to blogs. i dont know how many people view it but i am sure that to those i have given my site and others my friends on orkut,facebook,blogger.com,google reader etc are generally discussing on my views. they suggest me new topics to cover . i study on different topics and write a summarise blog on it .most of my juniors discuss or ask their queries after reading my papers,articles and now also blogs.
the main fields i am helping free of cost to my juniors,students,and visitors on my my sites mainly on history,chemicals,technology,projects,leather,footwear,footwear,tobacco processing,poultry,quail,goat farming all free as social service to develop cottage and young qualified enterpreneuirs. the other field of my writing is on crime,corruption,fraud,awarenessin tacling your transactions,precautions,which i learnt in my tenure of private sector and my experiences during my professinal,and normal routine life. i share my experices so that the mistakes may not done which occured in my life or i faced.
previosly i used to write directly to the concerrned departments but i never got recognition of it the concerned officials who received never replied to and sole my ideas and afterwards presented as their own, beause many of such were implemented by state and central govt. i have retained the proofs of information, the problem is that what all you write is benificial to one and harmful to another. so by writing for a news paper,journal,or on facebook,orkut,blogger.com keeps a record that when you wrote on this topic .and associating all your sites with other gives more viewing all over the world. besides this students take help for extra preparation of the subject they want to prepere for seminars,essays,articles for mazazines. it also gives little awareness to young who have less experiences. i suggest the new generation to read views on different site of thir interest. this will help to increase their knowledge and develop writing skills. different sites on google, google reader, and others give vast knowledge in all fields. we should utilise this redy made reading materiaL . SO MUCH OF INFORMATION WITH LESS LABOUR ,IT SAVES THE PRECIOUS TIME OF THOSE WHO ARE PREPARING FOR HIGHER COMPETETIONS.
NAJEEB KHAN
AGRA, 282005,
INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment