Sunday, September 26, 2010

opinions are personal

yesterday i was watching a t.v. programme in which superstar salman khan in presence of shri shatrughana sinha. though shri sinha is now with a national political party ,but see the idealogy that he is totally different at every pltfprm. he looked as jolly as in his fims. same salman was questioned many questions ut his replies were as diplomatic as a big experieced leader. the public also seemed agreeing with him. when these film stars are so conscious,and even accept thir mistakes and accept their statements why the all political people do like this.
through out mu life since birth of yhe age i have seen that the politics is involved everywhere, even the mother is not having same love for all. their is personal interestinvolved everywhere. the parents plan for security of their future,still the girl child is given less attention. i have seen many commenting what gains we will get in future. she will go to others house why this discrimination,only for personal interest .parents always expect help from sons. i also experienced and realise. my younger brother who had some medical problems,my sister was educated in hindi medium. i was sent to convent with the expectations to a convent school. the idea became true i suppoted the family in my whole career. afterwards due to long and hard work in private sector i due to some medical problem which was reaction of a medicine i could not contine in my profession after 2001. in 2003 i shifted to agra with many expectations, but i experinced the difference, my parents attitude was different i got no moral support even. they must have thought that we may have to spend on his teatment or family. though my wife was an earning member they must have thought thay his expenses are more then income. so i was not allowed to join tgeir kitchen .i had a experience of understanding people in my long career. i saw that their was a vast difference in attitude.but i had planned well for my bad days,l.i.c.,etc and my wifes salary any how passed those critical days. any how i was able to survive and gave good education to my dayghters,and my planned family without a son and proper saving put me out of the crisis. generally people not write such personal experieces but i am recording in my blog so that every body may get awareness.
i cannot forget my those days when actually i had decided to not to work. but i had not disclosed this to not even to my friends. i saw a difference ,to those who i had helped ,use to pass as if i am not aware,chemical suppliers who use to be around me like honey bees,discarded me ,they use to not attend my phone no. though i was planning to come to agra and i needed to pass my time till the transfer of my wife i experieced a lot.
few incidences i mention. when i started my career very few tanneries use to make chrome or quality leather. many of the big guns at present were in very small service. i know many of them. after returning from tata international i joined zam zam tanners, i use to be free on fidays, or holidays. people utilised me lot of my experince and tchnology,. though now many may not recognise the fact but it is true that i being in my my nature did a vast free lancing. a big chemical supplier use me a lot but one day i was passing in front of his hose,i thought to meet him . he came outside and said najeeb do not come to house come in office after appointment. he forgot his days of cycle.the other instance is that when i use to come from tata exports for development and purchase he folloed me on way to unnao, and took me to his small tannery those days. though now he is an international person once he came to the industry i was managing. his fellow companion was discussing on some matter that person neglecting me said to the fellow person why wasting time. .generally those who have risen from very low position ignore those who know their past and in and outs. but life goes on nothing makes difference, even i have experience that a person who rose from a gate staff to a director in the same company and a other co technologist even misguided to his owner who i knew well .adaist me that factory owner and one shoe company owner in agra whom i refused to supply material due to some problems and limitations, even tried to harm me personally. bot having good defend i was saved. but he did the level best. so people ican go to even teasing and harming you personally. but right is always supported by GOD the supreme controller. otherwise such may onlt survive. never be very gracius and friend of every body. in this materiastic world oppotunists can go upto any level.generally such people are either mean or fear for their history.sometimes even wrong. i know many who by wrong methods earn money in small positions and now they pose that they are borned rich or millionere. people shold not forget their relity and should apologise for their mistakes. such persons who eaned by unfair means always are suspicioous and doubt on their employees,becuse they have the experince of doing it.
so experiences are making man perfect but why the present and coming may be awared of such, which can also occur in their lives. planned way of living willnever bring you in troble and you will be able to survive in your problems, and you can pass your life with respect and you never be hort. awareness always reduce tension ,you are prepared and known to it. you can see my other blogs to get awareness on diferent parts of life which i have recorded for my students,readers,frinds. fight with evil at last you will be the winner

No comments:

Post a Comment