Tuesday, June 15, 2010

whatistrue

since i remember i have many experiences which i want to share. my childhood days passed in gali mansa devi ,there we lived with our relatives. in those days my companions in jealousy use to throw my toys,tear my books,steal my copies etc. few friends were right days gone on ,we shifted to a rented house in lohamandi .after some time the house owner disconnected electricity.i9 gave exams. of high school in lamp .my school days at st. peters ,s.m.a.o. st. johns inter were good,Agra college days are remember able,i had good friends.then i joined tech. course at g. l. i. all fine 1st. year but when i secured highest % the politics started, even i not got support of that time teachers. .......in my service life i suffered a lot ,i never got the reasonable returns.i was always ditched by private sector. all who showed friends were simply due to get some benefit. even those to whom i helped were selfish. i never got recognition for my work.due to all this i got highly depressed and i left my job in 2001. many companies i i had worked cleared my account. all left me except my wife and i managed my living with my some investment returns and my wife salary. i struggled with health, for some business but all could not get success because i had crossed age of 50 yrs. not a good age for private. i came to Agra in 2003 with good hopes that i will get support from my parents and sister etc. but that all was my misunderstanding.here also i was even discarded by my parents then i realized that again i have done a mistake, due to the dirt here and lack of money i lost the vision of my rt. eye .this hurted me a lot if i had got proper support and even morally supported by somebody i must
not have faced this loss. which i had to face due to cumulative hurdles created by lack of no attention and support by civic authorities. mediclaim company delays and even no support of money by my parents, when i was earning well i always sent a good amount for marriage of my sister, house construction etc but nobody helped me in my bad days except my wife school companions. thanks to them this left me a little faith in God. this all i have written as a message for people that save something for yourself anybody can ditch you...,don't believe on anybody blindly.
najeeb khan
agra-282005
india

No comments:

Post a Comment